(Recorded Oct. 2020 // Location: Private Home Studio – Richmond, VA // Release Date: Jan, 21, 2021)
Title: Ep. 105 | Fireside Chat w/ Pastor John Baldwin
- Watch Now: YouTube
- Listen Now: Apple Podcast
- or search “plain-spoken grace” wherever you listen/watch podcasts
John Baldwin, pastor of Berea Baptist Church in Rockville, VA, joins Chip in this episode of Plain-Spoken Grace. Pastor John grew up in Central, Virginia. He is a graduate of Hampden-Sydney College where he earned a Bachelors in History and Religion. He is also a graduate of Liberty University, where he earned a Masters of Religious Education, a Masters of Art in Religion, and a Masters of Divinity. He is currently pursuing a Masters of Religion in Church History, and a Doctorate of Ministry with an Emphasis on Church Planting and Evangelism.
John is married to his wonderful wife Juliet, and they have three sons: Tim, John, and Weston. He has a passion for sharing the Gospel of Christ with everyone he encounters, and embraces the opportunities that each day brings to share the love of Jesus.
Chip and Pastor John discuss a variety of topics centered around John’s background, his thoughts on dealing with church hurt, and the relevancy of studying the minor prophets in the light of current events.
- Visit Berea Baptist Church’s Website: https://www.berea-baptist-church.org/
- Follow Pastor John on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/john.baldwin.108
- Watch John Baldwin on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpiGafI0UFD6KZo6yZpvww
Please support our program partners: