(Recorded Jan. 2021 // Location: Private Home Studio – Richmond, VA // Release Date: Feb. 12, 2021)
Title: Ep. 106 | Brokenness w/ Steventhen Holland
Availability: YouTube, Apple Podcast, and more.
When a 16-year-old Georgia boy found a mentally challenged, 9-month-pregnant runaway living in a box behind a convenience store, he brought her home and asked his parents if “we could keep her.” They tried, but she ran away – again. The first time she ran away was to escape a scheduled abortion – to save the child she knew she wanted, but had no ability to care for. That child was Steventhen Holland.
In this episode of Plain-Spoken Grace, Chip and Steventhen unpack the story of this and other heros in Steventhen’s life – the foster family who adopt him after a fierce legal battle; they and the community that help raise him; finding his biological uncle who eventually reconnects him with his birth mother.
- Learn more about Broken Not Dead: https://www.brokennotdead.com
- Follow Steventhen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/steven.holland.9
- Follow Steventhen on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16XQuX2Dt8xOsogjh9CAxQ
- Watch when Steventhen meets his birth mother: https://youtu.be/Ar2iq6hjmNA
- Follow Steventhen on IG: https://www.instagram.com/steventhenholland
- Listen to Steventhen’s Music: https://songwhip.com/steventhen-holland
Please support our program partners: